Engineering for all different types of pools
There are several types of outdoor pools, and we can help with the council approval for all of them.
The types of pools commonly available are…
- Engineering for in-ground pools– In-ground pools are built into the ground, and are made of materials like concrete, fiberglass, or vinyl. In-ground pools are a permanent addition to your landscape and lifestyle. These are the styles of pool that we usually provide our design services for. The other two pool options come with proprietary engineering supplied by the manufacturer.
- Engineering for above ground pools– Above-ground pools are portable, prefabricated pools that are placed on top of the ground. They are less expensive than in-ground pools and are easier to install and maintain.
- Engineering for Intex pools– Intex pools are above-ground pools that are made of a flexible, inflatable material, usually purchased from your local hardware or department store. They are easy to set up and take down and are a more affordable option for those who want a temporary or seasonal pool.
The pool council application process…
- Either provide us with the specification and engineering of your chosen above ground pool or send us through the rough design you want for your new concrete pool along with any other ancillary structure, such as a patio or decking.
- We will then prepare a site plan, specification, elevations and engineering for construction and send it through to you for approval.
- We then pre-fill the required paperwork for your council application and send it through to you to sign and return to us for processing.
- We submit the council planning and/or building applications on your behalf.
- The local council approve our application and you can start construction.
The pools we design and certify…
Typically, we design and certify in-ground concrete pools as above ground pools will already have engineering certification from the manufacturer or retailer.
Concrete pools are made by spraying or spreading a special concrete mix onto a metal framework. This creates a strong, durable structure that can be shaped and customised to fit the specific needs and preferences of the homeowner. Concrete pools are extremely durable and can last for decades with proper maintenance. They offer a wide range of design options and can be customised to fit almost any shape or size.
Get in touch today for help with the design, engineering certification and council application for your new pool today.
Engineering on Demand have the experience, backed with good, friendly service to help you design the pool of your dreams and get it approved. Either call on 0409 980 776 or leave an enquiry today to get started.
Get pools engineering and specifications, ready for council approval.
Fully engineered masonry wall standards for brick and block walls and fences.